Skip to main content

Liberation is HERE NOW

 Can you feel it?  The winds of change are swirling all around us in an abundant liberation of what was so we make make room for what's to come!  The moment of this time is asking us to "Change" and how we relate to change is the topic of this post.  

If you can let go of what was in a graceful way seeing it as an upgrade for YOU then you'll experience the bliss of LIBERATION! Breathing into the earth with your bare feet kissing her soft surface while you reach up to the stars, this is you!  You are the channel between the earth and stars all powerful, unified with all that is!

Nassim Haramein has launched a Unified Physics course online to teach you how to enter into a state of enlightenment through physics!  This course has just been made free online to support the great awakening we are all experiencing right now!  If you'd like to advance in your awareness and feel Heaven on Earth now CLICK HERE and join us!

I am in lesson two and already feel the unified field dancing through my life showing me all the magic of everything around me and it's fantastic! We have launched a Cannabis Flower Essence "Liberation"  in honor of the new world and all it's magic!  Liberation is upon us 15ml of vibrational cannabis flower essence Ingredients: Spring Water, Brandy, Fox Tonic Cannabis Flower Essence Dose: Drip Drop 1-4 drops as needed for a liberation of what was to make room for what's to come.

This Vibrational medicine is the Essence of the power of Cannabis, her walk through being illegal into coming into the light for all to enjoy is the same path we all must walk right now.  Allow this medicine to vibrate "Liberation" into your being, opening you up for what's to come and allowing you to gracefully let go of what no longer serves.

Hiding yourself no longer serves, shinning as bright as possible serves the liberation of the whole.  To take a moment each day to breathe in what you wish to shine that day adds light to this world, the more light we add to this world the brighter this earth becomes.  Do you want to witness and feel a bright shiny new earth?  Join me in liberation.



If your feeling like your ready to level up and you want to dance with the vibrational freedom of Cannabis then join us in freedom and sovereignty!  You do not have to follow the old world order of control, money and power.  Let go, live in Goddess energy of compassion, love, devotion and sovereignty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Dare You to Reconnect

  In the current world we are blasted by the media, other's opinion through social media and a fast paced life....  Your Soul craves more. It's our own Divine choice to choose OURSELVES over choosing what other's think we should be doing or prefer us to be doing... BUT we are the ones that have to make that choice! With time speeding up and the media choosing to set fear into our heads I DARE you to unplug from the media, unplug from scrolling through social media and begin to reconnect with your divine self! f you read the news your heart rate goes up and you begin to activate Fight, Flight or Freeze with your nervous system, in this state you cannot heal well.  It's important to spend as much time with tree's and nature as you do with your electronic devices, this actually takes you out of fight or flight and gives your nervous system a great exhale. We alchemized TRANQUILITY just to help you feel that deep earthly loving exhale in any circumstance so you may gift

You Want to be Fully in your Power?

Power is a word being used quite frequently now with our government controlling what we wear on our face and people in leading roles utilizing power over other's... Power. Truth is...Once we fully activate our own inner power we no longer see, feel or interact with these other worlds of dualistic control of our heart and souls and we enter into the new world where love, delight and selfless service are the norm. This is heaven on earth, activating all of our internal power is heaven on earth and each day we gobble up more and more of our very own essence the more power we obtain to then use at our disposal for love, manifestation, business success and much much more. So how do we do that? First we have to realize this one very true fact, we are perfect where ever we are in this moment in time and every facet of our being is to be fully accepted, loved and integrated back into the whole.  This society has left many of us with internal shame, pain, self doubt an

White Fox Alchemy, a Temple of Healing

WHITE FOX™️ ALCHEMY I Started  White Fox™️ back in 2007  as my Holistic Health practice where I did massage, reiki, readings and other herbal alchemy.  I began to add in Cannabis and CBD and made my clients custom herbal formulations specific for their healing.  I noticed quickly that Cannabis and CBD can really speed up healing when you add other herbs… During a weekend in Mount Shasta I was listening to the mountains and she said to me, “Ask…” I heard her, then questioned what I heard.  She spoke again, “Ask…” This time I knew she was speaking and I began to breathe into her vibrations.  I went inside and listened.  “Ask what?’ I responded internally.  “Ask how you can serve the people…” She whispered into my heart. I was intrigued.  I breathed into my belly and said from my heart, “Universe what can I do to serve the people?” it wasn’t but a second later flashes of symbols and vibrations swept my body followed by the names of herbs and a measurement.  I quickly wrote down the formul